Skip to main content

Really Cool Presents


I have decided that I'll never wrap presents the same way again!  My oldest daughter celebrated her 7th birthday on Sunday and chose birds for her theme.  I thought it would be cool to have her gifts coordinate with our chosen paper collection and so I went to work.  I wrapped everything in solid color paper (red & lime green) and then I added strips from our paper collection (DCWV Song Bird) to decorate the front of the each package.  I also made a matching bag but I've been making those for a while.  They turned out really nice!!!  I  was really excited with the way they turned out (and almost hated to let her unwrap them,lol).  I can't believe that I have just now figured out what a great wrap my awesome paper & card stock collections make.  I took photos and have added them below.  Enjoy:)




Comments

  1. Gorgeous wrappings!!! Wow! I'd hate to unwrap them too. Way too pretty!!!
    Great Blog!!! :) I'm your first follower!!! Hee Hee....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Project Birthday"

It's hard to believe that this time seven years ago I was on my way to the hospital to have my first baby.  My oldest daughter (of two), Sydney, will celebrate her 7th birthday tomorrow!  She is a total "bird nerd" and so she has chosen a bird theme for her decorations.  We don't have big parties for our girls in terms of having friends over or renting out a place.  We keep it small and generally have my parents over for a late lunch and then cake, presents and fun with the family.  Each birthday the girls choose a theme and we go all out with decorations.  This year my daughter wants everything birds (she is a true "bird nerd").  We went through my paper (tons of it) and decided on this: We are going to use red, orange, green and probably some yellow and blue (this paper has a lot of color options).  I am making a bird banner, cupcake toppers, cupcake holders, bird confetti and maybe a garland and a couple of boxes.  I would also like to make a gift b

Reviving the Blog

Just a quick post to say that after many years of forgetting about my blog, I've decided to revive it.  I'm looking forward to future postings so stay tuned....